Last updated: Sunday, 14th October 2018
East Kilbride FC
- Publicises its position on major matters of interest in an easily digested format in the club programme, through the website and local press.
- Has and continues to develop ways to consult with supporters, members, sponsors, the local authority and other interested parties.
- Has set up an Official Supporters Club with more than 100 members as of October 2018. Benefits include discounted season tickets and 10% discount on merchandise.
- Will not knowingly buy goods from any supplier or manufacturer who does not comply fully with labour, safety and other relevant laws of the countries of manufacture with respect to minimum wages, hours of work, overtime, sick pay and holiday entitlement. Suppliers must not use child or forced labour and must practice universal respect of human rights and freedom for all, without discrimination because of race, sex, language or religion.
East Kilbride FC continues to strive for wider access to matches offering:
- A current £3 concession [ normal admission £6 ] for Under 16’s and Over 65’s. Free admission to Primary School children with paying adult.
- Excellent value season ticket prices. An approximate 25% saving on match day admission prices and a 60% reduction for Under 16’s and Over 65’s.
- Admission monies will not under any circumstances be refunded if the match has to be abandoned after the game has kicked off. However, in the event of such an abandonment occurring before half time, a voucher will be given to all spectators allowing them free admission to the fixture at any rearranged date, as per ground regulations.
- Season tickets are eligible for Cup Matches, except Scottish/ Betfred / Irn Bru Cup, where priority purchase is available.
- As a general rule, ticket refunds are only issued in exceptional circumstances at the discretion of the Club.
- The Club undertakes to ensure an appropriate catering service at each of the Club’s First Team games and, where possible at all weekend games.
East Kilbride FC states that:
- The Club offers a 28-day money back or exchange guarantee on purchases of merchandise at K Park on production of original purchase item. The product must be as originally sold. This offer does not affect your statutory rights.
- All Club members, supporters and all applicants for employment will be regarded equally and be given equal opportunities in all aspects of contract irrespective of their race, colour, nationality, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, age, disability or ethnic origin.
East Kilbride FC:
- Will strive to provide value for money in all areas of its business.
- Will seek to achieve the highest level of service.
- Will treat all customers with respect and courtesy.
To avoid confusion, East Kilbride FC prefers all complaints to be made in writing by email, fax or letter and will respond in like form. In the first instance we are committed to acknowledge any letter of complaint within 3 working days of receipt and will endeavour to provide a full response within 10 days.