East Kilbride Football Club are looking to recruit a Club Photographer on a voluntary basis to capture matchday photographs, as well as any other news that will be supported by images - such as New Signing Announcements, Merchandise Modelling, Player of the Year Award Ceremonies, etc. Images will be used for the Official Club Website, Social Media's, and Matchday Programmes. Newspapers may also ask permission to use photographs, at photographers discretion.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- Pitch side photography of matches
- Selecting and editing of photographs
- Uploading via Flickr to hyperlink through Official Club Website
- Uploading photographs within a reasonable time of match ending
- Be able to attend events such as New Signing Announcements, Merchandise Modelling, Player of the Year Award Ceremonies, etc.
- A dedicated individual with an eye for detail, enthusiastic, and self-driven
- Able to attend matches (essential)
- Ability to work on own initiative, unsupervised, and as an effective team member (essential)
- Has own photography equipment and editing software (essential)
- Sports Photography experience is preferred, but not essential
- Able to provide a link to a social media or portfolio of work, e.g., Instagram, Flickr, Facebook, Dropbox, OneDrive, etc.
How To Apply
If you have any questions or would like to apply, please email your portfolio/social media links to SeanWhitelaw1010@gmail.com
East Kilbride FC
K-Park Training Academy
Calderglen Country Park